- Greet customers with a friendly disposition.
- Answer and direct incoming calls.
- Check mail daily and distribute accordingly.
- Delegate incoming emails to office personnel.
- Maintain appropriate filing systems.
- Respond to questions and requests for information.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Keep the reception area clean and organized.
- Collaborate with Surveyor and office staff regarding projects.
- Any additional duties as required.
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced-environment and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Dependable and responsive.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- This is a full-time position Monday - Friday.
- Paid Holidays, Health Insurance Allowance, and Retirement Account.
- Salary: Depending on experience with option of raise after probationary 90 days.
Survey Carolina PLLC is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.